Sunday, August 16, 2009

Easter
















I know it's August but, this is too funny not to post. And since I'm catching up here it's justified!! We celebrated Easter twice. Once with family and again at the Dominion Club with Cameron's God parents. At the club they held a huge egg hunt. They had all the kiddos line up in order according to age. They were going to let the two and under get a head start. Well Cameron decided all on her own that it was taking too long and that she was going to go ahead and get started. She didn't need anyone to tell her when to go. She got a huge lead and I couldn't catch up to her fast enough. Everyone just watched with shock. I don't know what was funnier.... Cameron running out ahead of everyone or ME this big 'ol pregnant lady running after her! ~tooo funny!





-some of the other pics are from my dads house. We enjoyed games, food, fun and Cameron's favorite~ DUM DUMS.

No comments: