Friday, August 28, 2009

First day of pre-school!
















Well the day has come and gone by soo quickly. I can't believe I've officially sent my baby girl to her first day of school! They grow up so fast. It's unreal to me that can change over night pretty much from needing you for every little thing to miss independent and in school. This year we only put her in two days a week to get her started and adjusted to being away from home. Her teacher is Mrs. Terri and Mrs. Lordus. The seem really great and other moms that have had them just loved them and thought they were awesome. Her first day went great! No tears for her nor mom. I hardly got a hug and kiss from her as I was leaving. Mrs. Terri said she did great the whole day, but when it came to nap time it took her a looooong time to go down. Needless to say when I picked her up she was very tired. She went to bed a 6:45pm. Cameron said she had fun and is ready to go back! ~we are headed in the right direction.

No comments: